The Trauma Managers Association of California is a membership-based, non-profit organization created to support the needs of Trauma Program Managers/Coordinators within hospitals and EMS agencies in California. Our aim is to provide an effective forum to network with colleagues from across the state to improve trauma care.
become a member
The mission of the Trauma Managers Association of California is:
“To provide leadership for trauma system development, mentoring and providing education for those who provide trauma care, always with the focus on the continuum of care for critically injured trauma patients.”
Membership in TMAC is open to all persons interested in trauma care. TMAC membership offers you:
- Participation in enhancing the California trauma system
- Access to the TMAC listserv
- 3-4 general membership meetings annually which will provide the following:
- Guest speakers presenting 'hot topics' in trauma care
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from throughout the state
- Updates on current committee activities and projects
- Legislative updates/opportunities to participate
- Professional development opportunities
Please consider joining us in this important endeavor for the State of California and for the ultimate purpose of improving trauma care. Please email us with questions you may have regarding TMAC membership and potential participation with our varied committees.